Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Extreme Macro

Recently the extrememacro.com domain became available and I took the winning bid. Although the url for this blog will have to stay as nocroppingzone.blodspot.com (someone is using extrememacro.blogspot.com) I've changed the title of the blog and I set up a DNS redirect so that if you surf to www.extrememacro.com you'll get this blog.

Nice to have a name that's really more in line with what this blog is about, and that lines up with the title of my book. Speaking of which one of the projects that I have on my to do list for this winter is to come out with a second edition :)
Post a Comment