Thursday, January 27, 2022

Topaz Labs Clarity

I have some good news! As many of you know I use Topaz Labs Clarity for editing my photos, but unfortunately it has been discontinued by Topaz. I sent an email to them asking about allowing access to the plugin and this is what their tech support said:

"Hi John,
Thank you for your patience as we have been experiencing very high ticket volume over the last month. This has been a highly abnormal season for us and you can expect a follow-up reply within 1 to 2 business days at the latest.
You can still access the classic products from our Topaz Labs Legacy Products Page, although it is important to note that these have been discontinued. We cannot guarantee full functionality going forward as computers and operating systems update and advance and the legacy programs do not.
You can share your license number with your friends that want to use Clarity, 409619-141022-553084-072858-323405
Please let me know if that helps or if I can do anything else to further assist you. Thanks!"

So if you want to use Clarity just go the the link above and use my product key :) Thanks Topaz Labs!

No comments: